At St.Mary's we follow the 2014 National Curriculum. Our focus is not just on subject knowledge, but on the skills our children will need in the future. You can follow the links below to see the outline of the topics the children will be covering.
Overview of Topics Link
- RE is taught following the agreed RE Shropshire Syllabus, which we have linked with the CE resource 'Understanding Christianity.'
- ICT will be taught through the foundation subjects but will also have a programming element.
- MFL (French) will be taught using Boardworks.
- PE covers athletics, games, gymnastics, swimming, outdoor and adventure and dance.
- Maths follows the White Rose "Teaching for Mastery" scheme of work for each year group.
Year Group Curriculum
- EYFS Curriculum Autumn
- EYFS Curriculum Spring
- EYFS Curriculum Summer
- Reception Topics change with each cohort and several mini-topics will be covered each term - staff will send out details of the latest topic to parents. Information can also be found on the Reception Information Page.
- Yr 1 Curriculum
- Yr 2 Curriculum
KS2 are on Cycle B
If you would like any more information about the curriculum our school is following please contact our Deputy Headteacher Mr Mahy via the school admin address: email@example.com