Current diary dates
- 26 Oct 20 to 30 Oct 20 - Half Term
- 4 Nov 20 - Year 5 Outdoor Woodland Learning
- 5 Nov 20 to 3 Nov 20 - Individual Pupil Photographs
- 9 Nov 20 - Flu Immunisation For All Pupils
- 11 Nov 20 - Year 5 Outdoor Woodland Learning
- 13 Nov 20 - Whole School Focus on Diwali
- 16 Nov 20 to 20 Nov 20 - Anti-Bullying Week
- 18 Nov 20 - Year 3 Outdoor Woodland Learning
- 25 Nov 20 - Year 3 Outdoor Woodland Learning
- 26 Nov 20 - Pirates and Princess Day-Dress Up for a minimum ¬£1 donation please
- 2 Dec 20 - Year 4 Outdoor Woodland Learning
- 9 Dec 20 - Year 4 Outdoor Woodland Learning
- 18 Dec 20 - Break up at 3.15pm for Christmas Holidays - Non Uniform
- 5 Jan 21 - School Re-Opens to Pupils
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.