Children have said that they need -
- vigilance: to have adults notice when things are troubling them
- understanding and action: to understand what is happening; to be heard and understood; and to have that understanding acted upon
- stability: to be able to develop an ongoing stable relationship of trust with those helping them
- respect: to be treated with the expectation that they are competent rather than not
- information and engagement: to be informed about and involved in procedures, decisions, concerns and plans
- explanation: to be informed of the outcome of assessments and decisions and reasons when their views have not met with a positive response
- support: to be provided with support in their own right as well as a member of their family
- advocacy: to be provided with advocacy to assist them in putting forward their views
- protection: to be protected against all forms of abuse and discrimination and the right to special protection and help if a refugee
WT 2018 These policies adhere to the above principles.
- 23rd OctReception/Y1/Y2 - Open afternoon/evening by appointment. Parents sign up via text.
- 24th OctHALL AWARDS - parents of children who have achieved their Gold Award will be notified.
- 24th OctY3/Y4/Y5/Y6 - Open afternoon/evening by appointment. Parents sign up via text.
- 26th OctPD Day - School CLOSED to pupils
- Full list