St Mary's is now teaching to the 2014 Curriculum. The focus is not just on subject knowledge outlined in the 2014 Curriculum but on the skills our children will need in the future. Follow the link below to see the outline of the topics the children will be covering. Most of the foundation subjects with be based around these topics. It will be taught on a 2 year rolling programme.
Overview of Topics Link
- RE is taught using the agreed RE Shropshire Syllabus.
- ICT will be taught through the foundation subjects but will also have a programming element which will need to be taught in isolation.
- MFL will be taught using Boardworks.
- PE covers athletics, games, gymnastics, swimming, outdoor and adventure and dance.
- Maths follows the White Rose "Teaching for Mastery" scheme of work for each year group.
Year Group Curriculum
- EYFS Curriculum Spring 2017
- EYFS Curriculum Summer 2017
- EYFS Curriculum Autumn 2017
- Yr 1 and Yr 2 curriculum
- Yr 3 and Yr 4 curriculum
- Yr 5 and Yr 6 curriculum